What is Travel Medicine?
Pre-travel consultations are an important part of preparing for a trip. During the consultation, a travel medicine specialist will review your itinerary and vaccination history to ensure that you are up-to-date on all of the appropriate vaccines. They will also provide you with health information specific to your destination, including how to avoid contracting diseases such as malaria or dengue fever. In addition, the specialist may prescribe medications for use during your trip, such as antibiotics for traveler’s diarrhea. By taking these precautions, you can help to keep yourself healthy and safe while traveling.
Same day local PCR testing
- Pre-Travel Consultation for personalized medical advice
- Travel Health Kit Checklist
- Prescriptions for disease prevention
- Experienced in Medical Missions Travel to India, Africa, and the Middle East
- Health information for the International Traveler
- Updated Travel Advisories
- Treatment of illness upon return